Saturday, January 16, 2010

Guillermo Feedback

After nEW festival I have been thinking about ritual. I was in a master class of Mark Haim who taught about the concept of rituals and how we can create our personal rituals... I think I want to explore this "work" (untitled) as my ritual during the next months until I feel the piece is complete and round. (I know Deborah Hay and Anna Halprin have been working around this concept).

I have a few questions for those who saw the piece at the showing in January.

1. I would like to know if you could associate the "work" with a particular moment of your life?
2. Could you tell the ages of the characters?
3. Did the constant sound created with our mouths bother you?
4. I would like to know if any section/part was particularly interesting to you.
5. I would like to know if any particular image, story, era, or/and character came to your mind?

Your feedback will be very helpful and appreciated.

Thanks.
Guillermo

Post any comments for Guillermo here.

No comments:

Post a Comment