Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jen Feedback

Here are a few things I've been thinking about since I showed. I would love any thoughts.
  • While constructing this work, I am thinking of it as a solo. How did you view the relationship(s) between the three performers?
  • I am playing with sampling different musical ideas alongside a more ambient constancy. This is reflexive of the physical movement score as well. Do you remember any of the specific sounds you heard (both live and recorded)? Did you create meaning for yourself based on the relationship between what was going on visually and what was going on aurally?
  • Where and when did this exist in time for you? Did that time/place shift?

Anything else you saw or were interested in would be helpful.

Thanks ~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment